Drinking and driving causes over 25,000 deaths a year.
Overall 100,000 deaths occur each year due to the effects of alcohol. According to the NHTSA web site there were 43,443 alcohol related traffic deaths in 2005 in the U.S.. As a comparison, AIDS claimed 18,000 lives in 2003.
So, what can be done to help reduce the number of overall deaths each year related to alcohol or other drug for both adults and adolescents?
Take an Alcohol Awareness Class or Minor in Possession Class Online
Here are the top 5 reasons this is a good idea:
1. Alcohol Awareness classes and drug education courses can be taken online vs. a classroom setting. This allows for ease of access and convenience. Quality online programs offered by licensed providers are also effective for those who may need to take a class for a legal requirement in addiction to simply prevention education
2. Online classes are available 24 hours a day and can be taken from any location in the country. Unlike an in person class, online courses are give the flexibility to study when you want. There is no reason to miss time away from work or school, the courses can be taken anytime.
3. Online programs are about 1/2 the cost of an in person class and teach essentially the same material. For some, a online class could be more helpful for comprehending the concepts and understanding the materials presented.
4. Any good program should come with a certificate of completion that can be both mailed and downloaded instantly. The certificate is a way for one's work, court, probation, school or family to know the course was successfully completed.
5. Online quality online classes will offer level 1, level 2 and level 3 programs in formats of 8, 16, and 24 hours. These online classes will be available for both Minor in Possession courses as well as standard alcohol awareness class education programs. Alcohol awareness classes and drug education is simply the only way to begin on the road to prevention. Many people have a misconception about what alcohol really does to the mind and body. Get the facts and start today. Lack of awareness leads to issues related to safety. When we have unsafe situations that transpire related to alcohol or other drugs this can lead to tragic or even fatal situations. Awareness is the key to change.
Stress is something we all have to deal with at some point. This is just a fact of life, but if left unchecked, stress can have a seriously ...
Let's exchange links! As a blogger beginners who are learning seo, ideology would have health benefits for the blog link exchange A bl...
Winter is often the most dreaded time of year for many people. As the cold weather sets in, the danger of chapped lips does too. This is a c...
Xanthelasma is a collection of yellow cholesterol particles that gather underneath the top layer of skin, usually around the eyes or on the ...